These are LONG overdue
ONE of my babies!! i loved loved loved the table setting
Sister saw the place setting first BUT i was right on her heels with the "omg we have to have it."
We weren't planning to buy that day.. but walked out with the whole set (minus a mug)!!
I found the placemats at a discount store ON SALE!
Napkins and napkin rings (and dishes) from Bed Bath and Beyond.
table runner from a department store.
center bowl from walmart (can also get it at BB&B for more $).
Decorative balls from old time pottery.
I actually didn't pick out the stuff for the bathroom.
i was NOT a fan of the shower curtain but i think it looks amazing and i was wrong about it.
My other baby!!! This bed was stuck in my head and i was so happy it came to life.
I has 3 rows of pillows (black, white, black) and 4 throw pillows.
I wanted to do something funky with the pillow layout but my mother wasn't having that!!
A look inside the amazing lamps!!
I won the lamp battle and i think they couldn't be more perfect!
My grandmothers OLD bench that has been refurbished.
Another vision of mine that came to life.
Couch and Oversized Chair.
Sister picked the main fabric (agreed with her 100%) and i picked the fabric for the pillows (she confirmed).
I REALLY enjoyed designing this couch.
We even got to pick the shape of the arms and back.
Not sure if sister knows that... but we did/ I did!!
After five visits to the SAME furniture store, a failed trip to dog town, dad locking the keys in the car and heavy price negotiations... we got our dream couch!! haha that sucker is HUGE and top of the line (i brag ONLY because we have never been more excited)
Love! I like all the captions! haha
ReplyDelete