
A SONG FOR EVERYTHING
(song title survey)
How do you feel: I Feel Bad (not really, but come one.. it’s the perfect song) but really, Unstoppable
Your last relationship: at first: One good love, in the end: My worst fear
Thought for the Day: Here’s to You

Are you a male or female: She Goes All The Way
Describe yourself: Dry Country Girl
How do you feel: I Feel Bad (not really, but come one.. it’s the perfect song) but really, Unstoppable
Describe where you currently live: Mayberry
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: She’d be California, The Day Before You
Your favorite form of transportation: Fast Cars and Freedom
Your best friend is: Forever
You and your best friends are: Close
What's the weather like: Shine On
Favorite time of day: Summer Nights
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: I’m moving on, or Winner at a losing game.
What is life to you: Life Is a Highway
Your last relationship: at first: One good love, in the end: My worst fear
Your fear: Skin (Sarabeth)
What is the best advice you have to give: Break Away, Stand
Thought for the Day: Here’s to You
How I would like to die: When the sand runs out, Long Slow Beautiful Dance
My soul's present condition: “Better Now” with “No Reins”
My Motto: Too Good is True, Love Who You Love
Thanks Haley for the survey!! I’ve always said Rascal Flatts, Dixie Chicks, Avril Lavigne, and Taylor Swift have the perfect song for everything.. guess this proves Rascal Flatts can do it!!
Thanks Haley for the survey!! I’ve always said Rascal Flatts, Dixie Chicks, Avril Lavigne, and Taylor Swift have the perfect song for everything.. guess this proves Rascal Flatts can do it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment