Wednesday, July 15, 2009

2 DOWN 5 TO GO

LA CANDY-by Lauren Conrad

Lauren left reality TV to try something new and I wanted to support her. So, I bought LA CANDY and read it with a not so open mind. I honestly wasn't expecting much from this book but i was pleasantly surprised when i found myself doing the excited squeal and wanting to keep reading. The book is not expensive and it's an easy read. i would recommend it.


PLUM LOVIN'- by Janet Evanovich

i saw the purple cover. pulled it out. it was on sale for $3.97. saw the word lovin' on the cover. only 164 pages long. said #1 NYT bestselling author. so, i added it to my stack!! This book fits my belief that "the last sentence of a book is always the best." It reads: ...but the only thing behind me was the cake plate sitting on the bottom step. You may be thinking.. how is that the best sentence of the book.. guess you'll have to read to see!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment